An age-old rice pudding recipe with local's best and some South East Asian twist in flavours.
Perfect for the holidays mood or just a delicacy to make for your family. We came across Gordon Ramsay's Fragrant Spiced Pudding Recipe and thought that we could add our own fun twist to it.
Watch how it's made:
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius. Place a heavy-bottom saucepan over medium heat.
2. Dry toast vanilla pod, cloves, cracked cardamom pods, and cinnamon stick (broken in half) in the saucepan.
3. Add in coconut milk, sugar and milk. Bring mixture to a boil.
4. Zest in one lime and add rice. Bring everything to a gentle simmer and cook until the rice has absorbed enough moisture and plump up.
5. While waiting, whisk two egg yolks and cream cheese until smooth in a separate bowl.
6. Turn the flame off and add yolks and cream cheese mixture into the saucepan. Fold through until mixture thickens.
7. Zest in the second lime on top of the rice pudding.
8. Place saucepan into the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until rice has finished cooking.
Let us know your review after trying it!
Explore other recipes : here